What do you do when everything has collapsed around you and you need to make a fresh start? Well one thing that it is useful to do is to do some kind of review of what you are good at and what you have done before and see if that will help you plan a route forwards.
Guess what! That is the intention of this book. The chapter headings include
- Why did we lose the desire to stay in our purpose?
- What were the results of losing our purpose?
- How to discover you purpose? (this chapter includes various questionnaires to help you discover your purpose for yourself)
- Accepting your purpose
- Releasing the past so that it no longer destroys the present
- Retuning the heart to hear and accept positive beliefs
- Reframing your thinking or how did the ugly duckling start to see the word as swan
- Where are you going? (this chapter looks at developing your vision and writing out your plans)
- Moving towards your purpose (including becoming who you need to be and how you can finance yourself)
- Making it work this time
This book takes Kingdom principles and puts them into a palatable format. A format that is designed to help those who need to make a fresh start by making the best use of what they have already done or achieved.
It is written in such a way that it is accessible to those who want to work through it for themselves. However, there are some people who support others in who will be able to use the material in this book as a basis for a mentoring or coaching program. Either way the aim is to help people in mental distress make a fresh start.
It is available in two formats. You can buy it in a paperback version from Amazon
or as an ebook in pdf format from Payhip.