You want to do something to spread the good news of the kingdom amongst the people you live or work with. You know what to do, but you don’t know how to pay for it. It can be quite a puzzle.
Some people just step out and take a leap of faith. Remember that image of the hero stepping forwards and walking into what seemed like empty space but then a bridge appeared beneath them. It takes courage, a real strength of heart to trust that what you need will appear as you go forwards.
There is another way of tackling puzzles and that is to do the work involved in finding the answer. Ancient wisdom suggests that “It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.” (Proverbs 25:2)
I suppose you could say that it is a sort of treasure hunt. We think that once we are in the kingdom that all the answers just come to us. Sometimes they don’t. We have to go looking for them or as ancient wisdom suggests search them out.
Where do you start looking?
One good place to start is to see what you can learn from those who have gone ahead of you. There are those who have been looking for answers for some time, and even some who have found an answer or two. Some have also found out what not to do the hard way, as well.
What you need to do is find one of those short cut guides, a cheat sheet if you like, that shows what to do and what not to do to get good results. A guide book that will help you think through the issues involved in the different ways of solving the puzzle.
You see what makes it even more complicated is that you have your own particular shape. The solution to the puzzle has to fit you exactly. It has to involve your strengths and abilities. Not only that but it has to mesh in well with the project you are working on. See why it is necessary to search for the answer to the puzzle.
What if there was a guide book?
Well there is now a guidebook that will help you resolve the puzzle of Financing Kingdom Work. It is written by someone who has spent 4 or 5 years trying different solutions to this puzzle, and in the process, learnt a thing or two about the problems that may arise. Not only that, but learnt something about the importance of tailoring the solution to your particular needs.
I am not talking about a how to guide but something that is more like a cheat sheet that you use to get quicker and better results. I have actually written such a guide book. Well not so much book but a series of webpages that you can print out as pdf files or listen to using the text to speech button on the page. The pages are divided into sections.
- Introductory comments – There are some things that we need to cover here to set the scene. I know from hard-won experience that it is impossible to go forwards until we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.
- Kingdom solutions to the mental turmoil relating to finance – If you think that this is irrelevant think again. Mindset is an important piece of the puzzle of finance and, yes this is a Christian approach to the topic. This is really just an introduction to the topic but, after seeing how much turmoil some people were experiencing, it had to be included.
- Using other people’s money – This might sound rather an insensitive way of gathering together a group of possibilities for financing kingdom work. However, the reality is that there are times when some people need to rely on others for their personal financial survival. This module is a collection of ideas about how to make the best of this situation.
- Using your own money – This could mean finding a job or waiting until you have a pension to support you. Here there are a collection of ideas that will prompt you to think through how you can make this work for you.
- Becoming self-sustaining – There are some projects which can become self-sustaining, and indeed do so well financially that they can support some or all of those who work in them. The idea here is to think through some of the basic issues.
- Concluding remarks – Now all the basics have been covered it is time to look at the ideas that apply to all three ways of financing kingdom work. This includes things like planning for the future.
In total there is enough text to fill a small book. Well, it is supposed to be a guide book.
How do you get your hands on it?
Well that is the easy bit. Click the button below and you will be able to send PayHip some money and then you will be directed to the access page.
OK I will play fair and tell you how big a reward I am asking in return for giving you access to this treasure hunting guide. It is $15. Not much for a guide that could help you find the treasure set aside specially for you by the one who actually created the treasure. The treasure set aside for you since the beginning of time.
Buy eBookWhy a reward not a price? A reward is what you get for helping people. Seeking out answers can be hard work. OK, ancient wisdom does say that if we ask and keep on asking we will receive, seek and keep on seeking we will find and knock and keep on knocking and the door will open up to us. The problem is that keep on doing it can be time-consuming and energy draining. The aim of the Financing Kingdom Work materials is to give you a shortcut to finding the answers that you need so surely it is worth paying $15 to help you find them. Buy eBook